Monday 9 August 2010

What a weekend !



Last Wed my supervisor gave me a lot of work. I planned to finish it all at the weekend but i could not... I slept all the time from Fri night until Sat afternoon, how lazy of me !!! I did nothing but playing game and sleeping during the next Sun. Why does time go by so fast T_T I am going to quit DOTA soon :P ( this has been said by me like thousand times,LOL ) .
But the good news is today is Singapore National Day ! So I went to Esplanade with my 'little' childhood friend Jac Quelyn. But there were so many people out there. That just pissed us off, we had no feeling at all to watch ND parade. So we decided to take self-satisfied photos rather than join that jostling crowd ^^ Thinking back about coming all the way to that place, sacrificing my nap,time,money just to do this kind of thing,one may say we were like crazy,LOL. Yet to me it was all worth it

1 comment: